Monday, April 18, 2011

Wii2 Rumors, Power Pak+ mini review, and not much more

So I am extremely tired so I am sorry for any mistakes in this posting. If anyone was wondering I did have a great time this weekend, and also tired from it. The trip ended up helping me test my Power Pak+, and I have to say it is extremely needed if you get/have a 3ds. It improves battery life by so much, I would not have needed to charge it at all this weekend, but I went on the safe side and went ahead and charged it. I met someone with streetpass on, and I now am currently in possession of his mii.

The Wii2 rumors are kind of getting funny with how crazy some of them have gotten. The rumors have stemmed from, the controller having a screen that streams whole games, to the controller having a ipad like screen. The Nintendo Wii has just had a price drop to 169.99. I truthfully think that we will see the Wii2 at E3 this year.

So I said earlier the thing about the Power Pak+, and I really think it the best accessory for the 3ds right now. I really don't think anything can top it, but maybe I'll be surprised. It really does double the battery life, which is helpful for those long car rides. I played it for about 1 to 2 hours before I took a break, and it didn't even drop a battery line on the little graphical battery in the top corner. I was really surprised how well it worked, I didn't even shut if off that much this weekend, I just kept it on and closed. 

Not much more to say really except, read, comment, and follow. Also follow me on twitter I am @whatthenerd. 

WTN

5 comments:

  1. god if a wii 2 came out that would be so friggin awesome. im looking forward to that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really should get me that Power Pak+. Other than that, I also really want to go to E3 this year. Hopefully a lot of exciting stuff is presented. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I need that power pak+ too, charging the bugger all the time. Get another review on the go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really have no idea what to review though, I might do a review of one of my games on ps3 or Ds, can't decide

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uses lots and lots of juice. Power pak sorts it out.

    ReplyDelete