Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Games I Am Looking Forward to 3, The Final Edition... For Now Basically

Well here are three more games I am looking forward too. Well actually about 5 games, but I will get to that later.

1. Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
Well Kingdom Hearts has made so many "spin-offs" (I guess you would say), and they have yet to make a 3rd game. I know Tetsuya Nomura has stated that they will start an official 3rd game after they finish Final Fantasy Versus 13 they will "look at starting it". So after all that banter I guess its time to talk about Dream Drop Distance. Dream Drop is supposed to be connected to Kingdom Hearts 3, and take place after Re:Coded. Really not much is known about story, except for Yen Sid asks Mickey to get Sora and Riku to take the Mark of Mastery Exam (I don't know what it is, so don't ask me). The characters you play are Sora and Riku, and there will be new worlds, so I guess yay? I am not sure how I feel about this one yet because it feels like Kingdom Hearts 3 should be out already and they are just making the story so hard to follow with all of the side story-lines. It's getting to be just like The Legend of Zelda's storyline if you try to figure out how those games are connected (it's hard just so you know).
Release: TBA  My Guess: Early 2012

2.Any Professor Layton game not yet localized in the USA
Okay that title was extremely vague seeing how there is three of those, Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracle(the one for the 3ds), Professor Layton and the Specter's Flute, and the one not even out in Japan Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney(also for the 3ds). Now to start of with the one for the DS, Specter's Flute. Specter's Flute is actually a prologue to the original storyline, which is pretty cool because now we get to learn why Luke is the Professor's apprentice. The second is The Mask of Miracle, the one for the 3ds. I really want to see how they will do 3d puzzles. I have very high hopes for this one because I think the 3d will be able to add something new to the gameplay. The last is the one I really want to play, I mean REALLY want to play. It's the mashup of Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, which both games by themselves are just extremely awesome. I mean come on you get to solve puzzles and yell out I OBJECT! (don't do this in public, you get weird looks). These two games combined should be extremely fun put together, so I really can't wait for this one.

The Specter's Flute
Release Date:TBA
My Guess: Summer 2011 ( If it does get released in the US)
The Mask of Miracle
Release Date:TBA
My Guess: Christmas 2011
Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney
Release Date:TBA
My Guess: Summer 2012
Cover Image of The Spector's Flute with the new character 

Cover of The Mask of Miracle

One of the cutscenes of PL vs. AA

3. (or 5. depending on how you look at it)
Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3d
This game is going to be a remake of the ps2 hit MGS3: Snake Eater. I never played it but did not hear anything but good things about it. The only MGS game I have played was the original, and that was never to the end. I am probably going to play MGS4 because its only like 10 bucks now, and I already have a ps3.
So if you have played the ps2 version of this game, you will probably not need to get it unless you really love MGS. A lot of people do love it though so I do expect it to sell pretty well. They are adding a few new things like the co-op system from Peace Walker ( the psp verision of MGS). Not much new things are known about the added features.
Release Date: TBA 2011 My Guess: Fall 2011
Trailer of MGS: Snake Eater 3d

Well that is really all for today, I really don't have much to say after words. One thing you do need to know is that this weekend do not expect an update. I am going to be traveling with my school band so I won't have much time if any to update. Though I am not saying I will not update, it seems very unlikely at this time. Remember comment so I can see what you guys want me to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment