Sunday, April 24, 2011

My website when I get my own tablet...

Well I have a concept site, What the Comic, I haven't payed for a full-on domain name yet, for the basic reason that I don't have a big enough fanbase, and I haven't made any comics yet. But don't worry when I make enough money off of this blog I should be able to buy a tablet and all of our worries will be gone. For the time being just expect scans, and one weird thing I should probably say is that I really don't have a drawing style down yet, and I am really pulling a lot of my drawing style, for the time being anyways, from Penny Arcade, basically because I love the way Gabe draws. I am hoping to get that style down soon enough... So basically expect some crappy scans for the time being.

WhatTheNerd

1 comment:

  1. If you have the skills then go for it. Best of luck in getting your Tablet.

    ReplyDelete