Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Still No Review Yet

Another short blog post, sorry but I haven't played through Portal 2 yet. I really haven't had time in the past few days, but I am expecting to finish it by this weekend. I may end up bringing my PS3 to my cousin's house this weekend (different cousin, but he does have a PS3). I am probably going to get a review up by this weekend, but I have a feeling you really want to know if you should get this game or not, you definitely should if you a. enjoyed the first one ,b. you enjoy puzzle games ,or c. enjoy cake. If you didn't get that joke or didn't even know there was a joke, go buy portal 1 on steam if your computer can handle it. 

WhatTheNerd

1 comment:

  1. Take your time, I've had those days where I promised a review, but I'm also a big procrastinator.

    ReplyDelete