Friday, April 8, 2011

I Still Don't Have a Game

So after I have played it for about a day, and its actually really fun even without one. I have played face raiders a little bit, and it is kind of hard to play in 3d because of the moving. The AR games are also really fun, and another to know is that the eShop is not out yet. The browser is also disabled at launch and won't be available until May I believe, as well as the eShop.

I should have a review of Street Fighter IV for the 3ds up by the weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I know this isn't really related, but are there any AR games for the iphone working with the card system as well? I know Dissidia AR view, but that's not so good and overpriced

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not know that there were any other AR games, I will check this out for you then.

    ReplyDelete