Sunday, April 3, 2011

Played a 3ds

I have officially played a 3ds today, it was really cool to see how the 3d was. I was expecting it to be extremely gimmicky, but it felt really cool with the amount of depth.

O.k. so let me backtrack to how I got to play a 3ds, even though I bet you guys really don't want to hear that story. So on Friday our gateway was having problems connecting to the internet. We just restarted it and it worked... or so we thought. Later that night it wasn't working so we did the same thing, and at one a.m. the police were at the door. This was surprising because they said it was the home phone, and we don't have telephone service. So they left and it was having problems the next day, and guess what... the cops were back at our door... so we decided to disconnect it until we got a new modem.

So that brings me to today, where I went into best buy to get a new modem. There I saw it... the 3ds. It was over in a corner and surprisingly no one was over there. I started messing with the 3d slider and I noticed that the depth was really changing before my eyes. Now the only game I got to mess with was pilotwings and I am not going to review it except for this if you like games about flying then definitely purchase it. If you don't than obviously don't. I am like the latter.

Oh yeah I nearly forgot, I should have an unboxing video of the 3ds up by this Thursday.

5 comments:

  1. I personally thought the 3DS' 3D component was flawed. It didn't work for me.

    It just looked like two of the same images, stretched on one screen.

    I only played the Pilot Wings demo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I learned its different for everyone, my friend said he could probably look at the 3d for about 10min without feeling sick. While I could do it for probably sit a whole day and play it in 3d

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea the 3D didn't work well for me either

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was also really impressed with the 3DS. Of course it isn't perfect, but I think it's exciting how close we've gotten to making this technology better. Great post! Followed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome dude! What game(s) are you going to get?

    Hopefully my bad eyesight wont have any effect on the way the 3D looks, because I really want to get one.

    ReplyDelete