Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Excitebike Mini Review!

I have recently downloaded the e-shop and got my free goodies. I played the crap out of excitebike on my emulator, so having it on my 3ds = awesome.

The first thing I noticed was that it was compatible with 3d (the 3d sign was lit up on the slider). So I was a bit skeptical, seeing how it was a really old game. I was really surprised on how great it looked in 3d. It plays great with the nub(analog stick). I would say since this is free and all you have to do to get it is update your 3ds and go to the e-shop, why wouldn't you download it?

I am waiting for the LOZ:OOT remake until I do a full review of it. I hope that one day some big company (ign, kotaku, or even gamespot) will read my reviews and ask me to make reviews on their site.

WhatTheNerd out

No comments:

Post a Comment